In April 1945, the Laboratory of Biological Chemistry was established as the third laboratory of the Department of Chemistry at the same time as the Faculty of Science was established. Since the first professor, Dr. Tetsutaro Tadokoro, the research on “Biochemistry” has been inherited.
|1930-1947||Prof. Tetsutaro Tadokoro|
|1951-1960||Prof. Naomoto Takasugi|
|1960-1962||Prof. Yuji Tonomura|
|1960-1964||Prof. Yataro Obata|
|1964-1988||Prof. Eiji Ito|
|1989-2002||Prof. Kazuya Taniguchi|
|2003-||Prof. Kazuyasu Sakaguchi|